The CTVTA, in collaboration with the other New England Veterinary Technician Associations, is excited to announce the FIRST EVER New England Regional Veterinary Technician Conference being held on Saturday, October 26, 2019, followed on Sunday, October 27 by the Annual MVTA Annual Conference.
4 Lecture Tracks Each Day ~ 6 CEU Each Day!
Earn all 12 CEU to renew your CVT in one weekend!
CE approved by the CTVTA, MVTA, NHVTA, RIVTA, & VVTA
Location: Sturbridge Host Hotel, Sturbridge, MA -
Easily accessible off the Mass Pike and I-84.
Large lecture rooms and new this year 2 overflow rooms!
Lecture Program Includes:
- Anesthesia - Heidi Reuss-Lamsky, CVT, VTS (Anesthesia/Analgesia, Surgery)
- ECC – Ken Yagi, RVT, VTS (ECC, SAIM) & Tiffany Gendron CVT, VTS (ECC) & Meghan Dakin, CVT, VTS (ECC)
- Exotics - Gailyn Gaskell BS, CVT, VTS (CP- Exotic Companion Animal) & Adrienne Kruzer, RVT
- Cardiology - Kristen Antoon, CVT, VTS (Cardiology)
- Internal Medicine - Tracey Nowers, CVT, VTS (CP-Canine/Feline, SAIM)
- Career Development - Melissa Supenor, CVT, VTS (SAIM)
- Behavior - Katenna Jones, CPDT